How To Increase Chances to get accepted to Adsense?
As a blogger who wants to start making money online using your blogging skills comes to know about Adsense.
Adsense is the easiest way to start making money online and it is most popular among all blogger and websites owner.
Before start using Adsense you must get yourself register to Adsense and get approval for your site.
Is Getting Your Site Approved By Adsense Hard
Process of getting approval is not so hard nor so easy. Its all depends upon the preparation you must do before applying for approval
What Are The Things You Must Take Care Of Before Applying for Approval
- it’s important that you familiarize yourself with the AdSense Policies
- Make sure your domain is at least couple month old. 6 month old domain is a good go.
- Your domain must be a top level domain like www.———-.com . If you are using blogger.com you can also apply for Adsense as blogger is a product of google itself.
- Make sure you are writing a good quality content and make sure you are not copying it from some other sites or blog.
- This will increase the chances of approval if your site is getting 100+ visitors a day.
- Your site must be user friendly with a good interface which is easy to use and navigate through.
- Your site must be mobile friendly and mobile ready
- Remove any other Ad network if is in use in your blog.
- Add XML Sitemap to your site and add your site to Google Search Console.
- Make following pages in your blog
- Terms and Conditions
- Copyright Notice
What To Do If Your Site Get Rejected?
- If you got rejected you should first study the mail they have sent and follow the instructions and reasons why adsense reject the request
- Go to Adsense Forum to read how others fix the related issue you’ve got from google on rejection mail.
- Re read and apply above given points to get your site approved easily.
There is no limit on number of application on Adsense.